I reviewed the wonderful Okido magazines some time back and have since been taking a look at another issue as well as one of their wonderful activity books.
For those who are new to Okido, it is an arts and science magazine aimed at age 3-6-year-old children. It’s designed in a way that engages young children in scientific discovery in a really fun and creative way. We really like Okido – its stylish and understated but really engaging for young children, both Mr D and Miss E really enjoy Okido and I often find them flicking through the magazines we have and asking to read them.
We have been taking a look at issue #46 this week – all about Design. This is a possibly my favourite of the ones I have seen so far. It tackles the concept of design in a really fun way – and we had fun making clothes for Messy Monster using old magazines and leaflets. Miss E has also been taking a look at the Okido Colour Me In activity book. This is produced in the same style as the magazines and has lots of different activities for the children to work through; I think this will be our book for when they’re waiting at gymnastics for each other’s class to finish.
We really rate Okido and it would make a perfect gift this Christmas – You can find out more here about the different subscription deals available for Christmas – prices start from as little as £20.
Okido are also offering one of my readers the chance to win two back copies of their magazine. To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the gleam widget below
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will win two back issues of Okido magazine. These will be chosen at random.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th December 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.