As I mentioned earlier in the week, we are well into our Christmas reading at the moment and Mr H is getting into this too with his own set of new Christmas themed books.
Busy London takes the reader on a journey around London, taking in the main sights that are sure to be familiar to many readers. The older children have enjoyed pointing out The London Eye and Tower Bridge. There’s also plenty of tabs to push and pull for toddler hands too; much to Mr H’s delight.
The Busy Nativity book is a really lovely way to bring the Christmas story to life for little children. I think it’s important for children to know the reason for the season and the Busy Nativity is a superb way of getting children engaged in the Christmas story. The text of the story is a really lovely gentle rhyme and it’s one that Mr H enjoys reading; this will soon become our bedtime story as we move into December.
To further get you in the Christmas mood, Campbell has a lovely looking book called Campbell’s Christmas Stories and Carols CD. This is a lovely CD which has a mix of popular stories and well-known carols for the whole family to listen to in the run-up to Christmas. There’s a little taster below of the CD
I am thrilled that the team at Campbell are offering TEN of my readers the chance to win one of their Christmas Stories and Carol’s CDs. To be in with a chance to win simply complete the Rafflecopter below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. Ten winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winners will each win one copy of the Christmas Stories and Carols CD
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th December 2017.
7. The winners will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winners will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners’ name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winners and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.