*Please note this post contains affiliate links
These books are aimed at the birth to three age range so are quite sturdy board books. Each book features five animals from the environment and the text is a lovely rhyming text which makes it easy to read, and for children to enjoy. I liked these books a lot as they feature a lot of facts in a really nice way and there is a fact page included at the end.
All three children have enjoyed these books a lot and I think that is to do with not only the easy reading text but also the really bright and bold images. Mr D declared that the Jungle Crew book is his fave – probably because it features a monkey and Miss E enjoys the Safari Set as it features lions.
These really are beautiful books and they build on the existing MIBO range of products (Well worth checking out if you love this type of illustration). There’s some stunning stuff on there – I’m eyeing up the wolf pencil case!
These books are a perfect first introduction to the idea of different habitats and we actually looked at these the other day when Mr D asked me about zoos (we don’t go to zoos as I don’t agree with them) and we talked about how animals belong best in different habitats and he was able to recall the types of areas that penguins and polar bears live in.
I’m excited to be able to offer my readers the chance to win a set of these stunning books – to enter please complete the rafflecopter below. Two winners will be selected to win a full set of these three books.
These books were published in March 2017 by Button Books.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. Two winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winners will receive three books, The Polar Pack, The Safari Set and The Jungle Crew from Button Books
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30th April 2017.
7. The winners will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winners will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners’ name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winners, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. LetThemBeSmall’s decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.