*Ad – gifted items
We were recently contacted by Scholastic who asked us if we would like to take a look at the Moon and Me The Little Seed bedtime book that was being published in November.
It sounded like a nice enough story and when the book arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the book. I’d read that it was a tie in to a CBeebies programme and when I opened the books H and the older two recognised it straight away.
The writer, Andrew Davenport, is also the creator of Teletubbies and In the Night Garden – series that I suspect most parents of young children have seen at some point!
I will confess that I hadn’t come across Moon and Me until we read the book together. Essentially the story is about a host of Toy House friends who adventure with moon baby before heading to bed and sleep, and waving good bye to Moon Baby.
The Little Seed is a clever book and tells the story of how Pepi Nani met Moon Baby. It’s beautifully illustrated by Mariko Umeda and is a charming bedtime storybook. I like books like this at bedtime as they are nice and calming to read. The children can get a bit overexcited at bedtime so a nice rhythmic bedtime story helps to bring Harry back down to a calmer state. It ends with saying goodnight to the toys as they each get into their own beds before saying goodbye to Moon Baby.
Finally, it’s time to say goodnight to Pepi Nana and we like to pull up the covers around H’s own toys as we read about Pepi Nane getting into bed and resting her head down onto the pillows.
We have enjoyed sharing this story together and it’s perfect for bedtime. I am thrilled that I am able to offer one of my readers the chance to win a copy of Moon and Me The Little Seed as well as two additional books from the series. To be in with a chance to win simply complete the widget below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a copy of Moon and Me The Little Seed plus two additional Moon and Me books from the series.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th November 2019.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request.
10. Address details will be shared with Scholastic for the purposes of sending the prize.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.