Well, last week’s plan wasn’t really a proper plan… we had building work being completed in the house, which meant that during the day I couldn’t access Daniel’s room, so napping was virtually non existent! I had a loose plan that looked like this:
- Pasta with sauce
- Pizza and wedges night – not had a pizza for a while so looking forward to this!
- Sausage casserole (slow cooker)
We did have pasta, another night of pizza and wedges, another night we had a meal deal from Tesco and I think another night I pulled something from the freezer.
This week is another strange week. My husband is working late, but also has two days off work so that changes my usual routine and plans. I’m also not over committing myself as I’m now 38 weeks pregnant and conscious that I could be a mum of two very soon!!
So, this week’s plan looks like this:
- Monday – eating out at my parents
- Tuesday – wait and see… we are having lunch out so will see how hungry we are in the evening
- Wednesday – Vege and meat cottage pies from freezer with veg
- Thursday – Jacket potatos with cheese, beans and coleslaw
- Friday – Fish and chips
Not a very adventurous week of food ahead for us, I will, hopefully make up for it next week when things should be back to a more normal state! I will be spending one evening this week looking at all the other plans that have linked up to find some much needed inspiration!
As ever, I have joined in with the Mrs M’s Meal Planning Monday Linky – click the image below to see other great meal plans for this week.