This post contains affiliate links
Mr D loves this book and it really does capture the imagination incredibly well and does the most wonderful job of displaying just how complex the human body is.
The books makes use of three lenses which each reveal different pictures from within the same page. When you view the pages through the red lens you can see the skeleton. The green lens reveals the muscles and the blue lens shows the organs. It really is spectacular and demonstrates wonderfully how the human body works and invites the reader to explore the different body systems. My personal fave is the red – I could look at the skeleton images all day long.
Illumanatomy is a large book and I often find Mr D often with this out on the floor and him pouring over the images, switching from lens to lens as the picture in front of him changes. It’s an incredibly detail-rich book and each time we have looked at it together we explore different things, I don’t think we have yet covered all ten sections in the book, although I am sure we will over time.
There’s a lot of information in this book and it’s perfect for having on the bookcase for those inquisitive and enquiring minds to take a look at. It’s a much-loved book already here.
I am thrilled that I am able to offer one of my readers the chance to win a copy of Illumanatomy. To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will win a copy of Illumanatomy
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th December 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.